I surprise myself all the time when I make these dishes. The outcome is always magnificent. This time round, I did the a version of Mashed potatoes again and the outcome was super spectacular, very smooth, unlike the one I did a while back. Get the first article Here if you missed out.
Making ” Chicken burger with Mashed potatoes”.
Prep time : 3 mins Total time: 30 mins
Yields /Serves – 1 pax
– 6 potatoes
-2 chicken burgers
– 1/4 cup of milk
– black pepper
– Red chili
- Peel the potatoes, then dice them into quarters and wash them. High heat a pot of water, add in salt to taste, then pour in the diced potatoes. Let them sit for 10 min until they get a bit fluffy.
- Get the burgers out, give them 3 mins to defrost. Add in the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to a frying pan on low heat. When heated up, place the chicken burgers and be checking on them.
- Remove the potatoes when they are ready to a different container or bowl, allow them to sit for 2 min.
- Keep an eye on the burgers, keep turning both sides till they are golden brown. When ready, place them on serviettes to drain excess oil.
- By using your potato masher, first add in 1/4 tsp of black pepper, chili then mash the mixture together for 20 secs.
- Add in butter a cube of it, and a 1/4 glass of milk. Mix them together for 5 mins.
- Serve when ready with ribbed crisp as garnish.
My final outcome.
Love and Love.