Today’s post is inspired by McDonald’s brand new menu item that’s beyond explanation – The garlic Parmesan french fries”. This delicious new menu item is only available in San Francisco, but I could help you probably change that using a tiny trick. If you have time on your hands you could probably cook the fries from scratch, but if not, buy the fries and let’s get started.
Making “Garlic Parmesan French Fries”.
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 30 mins = 40 mins
Serves – 2 pax.
- 11 peeled potatoes
- 6 cloves of garlic -minced
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 bunches of fresh cilantro – chopped up
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- 3 Tsp of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of chili sauce
- 2 Tsp of barbecue sauce
- In a sauce pan /Sufuria, heat some vegetable oil till hot and add in the sliced up potatoes and fry till slightly browned. Set them aside on paper towels to drain the excess oil.
2. Combine the mayo sauce and place in the fridge to chill for 5 mins.
3.Prep the garlic paste: Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds and it’s done.
4. Instead of serving the fries onto a plate, I decided to improvise and use cone shaped paper planted in a plastic cup. In a large bowl, place 1/2 of the garlic paste in a large bowl, add half of the fries into the bowl and combine them together. Repeat the steps for the second half.
With this ingredient, you will never have french fries the same way again.
Between the garlic paste and the mayo sauce, the garlic paste is my ultimate favorite. So many flavors on my taste buds its the perfect way to have it with fries or meat dishes.
Love and Love