This being one of the best side dishes with numerous accompaniments such as tacos, grilled meat, tortilla chips among others as it is also best served on its own. Its got both worlds in it, sweet and spicy, deliciously colorful and super nutritious too. You can literary add almost anything to this recipe, and these are the items that rocked my mango salsa boat.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Prep time: 10 mins
Serves: 6 pax
Yields: 6 bowls
- 3 large ripe mangoes
- 1 -1/2 large red onions – thinly chopped
- 2 medium carrots – thinly sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes – chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 large cucumber – diced
- 2 apples – diced
- 1 bunch of cilantro – chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of vegetable cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne chili powder
Step 1: Chopped and slice every ingredient accordingly.
Step 2: Place everything into a large bowl + add the spices + lemon juice
Step 3: Mix everything together.
Step 4: Serve and Enjoy